First of all, like every other, I too come across on some website about jobsindubai. I did signup, Later I got the email that I need to pay 92CAD.

I simply replied that you can cut those amount from my first salary and they declined. The process was excellent till now. then I got the call from their Kolkata office they tried to convince me there are 8 employers who are looking my profile! You have to pay this amount. it is very illogical that i am demanding to pay after getting a job. employer provide you visa air ticket n so on.. (like they themselves paying for this). Still, I told him that i will think and reply back to email on tomorrow. He got angry immediately and saying you can not made up your mind to tell yes or no. by saying that I found them so rude. the very next day I got another call from California. and they are so arrogant about their business. he talked with me like I am nothing, I will never get a job n blah blah.

I can imagine if i had not paid a single penny and they talk like this what it would be after I pay!

However, I didn't proceed further to payment level, I feel this is another fraud going on. Be safe! don't be so desperate. believe in your skill and apply independently.

Review about: Jobs In Dubai Customer Care.

I didn't like: Fake, Poor customer service, Responsibility, Respond.

Comments

Well done...they are also using the technique of refundable.. and they are a bunch of fillipinos picking up the phone from different locations...

Moreover, they have a portal with the names of renowned companies registered with it..

Since it is a very meagre amount and refundable as they claim... many have fallen prey to it...Some clients in Canada are gathering documents to file a case.

Unfortunately I was stupid enough to have paid that fee..and I never got any feedback from them..nor for a job nor for a refund. They stole the money and I believe are totally unreliable. Someone should report them.

WonderfulLemming

A friend of mine who lives in Dubai told me about jobs in dubai, i had used monster, bait and many others without any luck, I decided to walk into their Dubai office as i was on vacation in Dubai, to my surprise thei local staff were very cool, helpful and assisted me with all questions i had, i spoke to saman who was at the front desk office, he seemed to know his stuff, so i signed up with them, so far all seems to be going well, my applications are going out to may employers, i get really good job matches and alerts and the staff take to me form time to time, so i would say i cannot find any issues with their services so farJason PP

Thanks for the alert.